Whats New At Stampin'Up!?

Thursday, April 18, 2024


 New 2024-2026 In-Colors Revealed!



Can You Believe it? It will finally be time to shop the New May 2024-April 2025 Annual Catalog starting on May 1st, 2024!

Of course, one perk of being a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator is ordering during the Demonstrators Preorder Sale. This gives us the opportunity to try out these products before they are released for sale to everyone else, so that we are able to create sample projects to inspire you! All this and my discount, makes this a very happy time of the year for me!



 I live in the county and when I moved here, I tried to create my own Wee Bit of Eden in my backyard by planting so many plants that I thought the birds would love. Some I was successful with, but there were also quite a few I wasn't nearly as lucky with. But birds always flocked to my backyard feeders, bringing me countless hours of enjoyment!

 

 That is one of the reasons I loved the Country Birdhouse Bundle so much when I first saw it. I thought I would use this card as a way to introduce you to the new 2024-2026 In Colors- Pretty In Pink, Peach Pie, Shy Shamrock, Summer Splash, and Petunia Pop! A new Basic Beige Classic Stampin' Pad and 8-1/2 X 11 Cardstock will also be released! (The bluebird was colored with returning In Color Boho Blue) 

I will post instructions for this card when materials become available.

I'm really looking forward to sharing the many new items in this amazing catalog.

If you would like me to send you a catalog, send me a message!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 New 2024-2026 In-Colors Revealed! C an You Believe it? It will finally be time to shop the New May 2024-April 2025 Annual Catalog starting ...