Whats New At Stampin'Up!?

Tuesday, March 12, 2024



Hot Air Balloon 8 X 10 Shadow Box Diorama


Balloon Festival


I thought it would be awesome to create an 8 X 10 Shadow Box Diorama with the Lighter Than Air Suite. We all have favorite things we really enjoy creating with, for me I absolutely love Dies and the dies from the Lighter Than Air Suite make it easy to create this beautiful Balloon Festival. The dies from the Forever Forest Bundle dies were great for creating the forest below.

I started ths project by painting the sky with Balmy Blue Ink and a small Blender Brush. I found that using a light touch achieved the best result. It just depends on how many clouds you want. 

The balloons are all cut from the beautiful 6 X 6 Designer Series that is included with the Lighter than Air Suite. The decorative pieces are cut from Azure Afternoon, Balmy Blue, Bubble Bath, Lemon Lolly, and White Cardstock. To give the balloons the appearance of being at different distances, one balloon was glued directly to the background and for the other ballons I used both one Stampin' Dimensional or I stacked two Stampin' Dimensionals together. I was very pleased with the results. For the trees I used the largest tree die from the Forever Forest Bundle. I adhered them with Stampin' Dimensionals.


Supplies

Lighter Than Air Suite

Balmy Blue Cardstock

Azure Afternoon Cardstock

Bubble Bath Cardstock

Lemon Lolly Cardstock

Basic White Cardstock

Balmy Blue Classic Stampin' Pad

Small Blending Brushes



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 New 2024-2026 In-Colors Revealed! C an You Believe it? It will finally be time to shop the New May 2024-April 2025 Annual Catalog starting ...